Page 1 of 1

Coordinación del Vicerrectorado Administrativo

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:42 am
by Nadia2222
Hello everybody

I would like to know how can I translate "Coordinación del Vicerrectorado Académico" o "Coordinación del Rectorado" in English. I am translating a university website from Spanish to English in which every university dependences and offices must be described.

I know that those terms can't be translated literally so you would help me a lot if you know the answer.

Thank you very much!